Monday, September 30, 2013

Wow, it's funny that it's going into fall back home, because it's spring here.  It's really nice that it's warming up and I only really need to wear a sweater most of the time.  It's been a great week for us here, the work is starting to progress a lot more.   I started out with my first intercambio with Elder Carranza, I was really nervous because I couldn't speak English for 24 hours, but it ended up really good for me. He's going home next week and had a lot of good advice to give me. The best news is that we finally have a progressing investigator!  I mentioned the less active member we have been working on whose kids burned down their car, we've been teaching one of her sons and he said that he's prayed and recieved an answer that the church is true! We're really excited and hoping to put him with a baptismal date soon.

I'm really excited for General Conference this week! We are going to watch it live, but because of the time change it's going to be 3 hours later than usual. I'm pretty sure we're going to have it in English too, which is a relief.

I've been pretty good, yesterday and today I've had a little stomachache, which is annoying, but I'm fine.

I'm really excited for this week, it's going to be really good, talk to you later!

Elder Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment