Monday, November 4, 2013

Well here we are once again haha, well I guess you could say it's been another week of patience, we haven't been teaching much, just lots of walking and knocking on doors, but for some reason, I'm feeling good about this next week. We need to find more investigators and that is going to be our focus this week.  As I'm sitting here I'm starting to realize looking back that we haven't really put our whole energy into finding people, so that is what we are going to do this week.  It's been tough with Elder Nuttall being our district leader, we see all the numbers from the other two sectors in our district and how they have so much more that us, it's a little discouraging.  But, it's going to get better this week, I really feel it.

Halloween here was really fun, we had a stake activity which was a lot of fun.  We also helped out with an activity for another ward, they sent all of their youth out with the missionaries, so we had another companion for Saturday.  Poor kid got really tired walking the streets all day haha.

Don't worry, I do have a blanket haha, we have a ton in the house, it's just been a lot warmer lately so I'm good with just my sleeping bag.  We do our laundery for now in our landlord's house in front of us, hopefully we're going to get our own soon.  Normally, I don't cook a whole lot because I don't have time, in the morning I eat granola, and at night a sandwhich or something. And yes, I do have a closet for my clothes haha.

Well sorry the email's a little shorter this week, but hopefully more will happen this next week.  Hope you all have a great week!

Love, Elder Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment