Monday, January 20, 2014

Wow this week has flown by!  Friday was my six month mark in the mission! I seriously can't believe I have been gone this long!  When I take a second to think about it, it's still strange to think about my situation and everything.  I'm a gringo in the bottom of the world  preaching the gospel, it's pretty strange haha.  But I absolutely love it.

It's been a really good week this week.  Friday we had interviews with President here so the two companionships of Elders from Puerto Natales, a little city 3 hours north, came down here and we had two of them in our house Tuesday thru Friday which was an adventure.  I went on splits with Elder Hullinger for two days which was a lot of fun.  He went to the U for a semester before the mission so told me all about it which was interesting haha.

We've been really focusing on Ariel and Leslie this week and getting them married and baptized.  Ever since my first lesson with them I've really felt a connection with them and I'm determined to get them with a date before I leave this sector.  The really good thing is that they've finally been reading the Book of Mormon and are actually farther along than the rest of the ward, which is really awesome.  Hopefully they'll be more receptive to the Spirit because of that.

That's about it for this week, hope all is well up north, have a great week, I love you all!

Elder Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment