Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Bye Quellòn!‏

Hey everyone! How's it going?! It's been a really great week for us here on the island of Chiloé.  We've been busy with a lot of things, this weekend we had our zone conference with President and Hermana Obeso as well as the district conference down here, so we stayed in Castro from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.

So as you read in the subject line, we have transfers this week and I am leaving Quellón.  After the zone conference, President pulled me aside and asked me to serve as a zone leader in the city of Valdivia.  Valdivia is in the north of the mission and I'm really excited to serve there because it's one of the only bigger cities I haven't been to yet on the mission. My companion will be Elder McDonald from West Valley Utah.  We were actually in the same district when I was in Punta Arenas so it'll be great to serve with him.  So Wednesday will be another day full of bus rides since Valdivia is about 10-11 hours by bus from Quellón, but hopefully I'll be able to pass my friend Hermana Segura, who enters the mission this week.

Well hope you all have a fantastic week.  Talk to you next monday!

Love, Elder Dower

Here are some pictures we found of Cam's new area, Valdivia, Chile





No comments:

Post a Comment