Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic fourth of July.  It's been a really great week. Time is really starting to fly by.  I realized this week that a year from now I will be back home. Since I technically go home two weeks before the date I left because of when transfers will be, I am at my halfway point today.  I seriously can't believe the tame has gone by so fast.

This week we've seen a lot of miracles.  The best news is that we are back working with Hernan again.  We stopped passing by for a little while because we lost contact with him. Him and Carolina are back together and want to work things out and be together as a family.  It's been great to see how the Lord makes things work out with people. We are also working with a family who lives outside of the city which is really fun.  The mom is a member but hasn't been to church in a long time because they can never come on the bus because they have to take care of all their farm animals.  So this week we sent our ward mission leader in a car to get them and bring them to church. Paty, her daughter who is 10 years old really liked the Primary and  is preparing to be baptized at the end of the month.

This week hasn't been too eventful for us.  Two funny memories off the top of my head are that yesterday I had sushi here in Chile, that was wierd.  On Friday we made empanadas for the fourth of July so I've finally learned how to do that.  Thursday we went to the campo (outside the city) to visit the family we are teaching and missed the last bus back to Rio Bueno so we had to ask our branch president to come and rescue us haha.

Well thats about it for this week.  Hope you all have a great week, thank you for all of your support!

Elder Dower


       

No comments:

Post a Comment