Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hola Todos

Wow, I can't believe it but during this last week I officially passed my year mark on the mission.  I seriously can't believe how fast the time has gone by!  This last year I have grown so much as a person and my life has changed so much that life before the mission sometimes just feels like a dream haha. I'm kinda scared because they say that the mission feels like one year and five minutes, which means this next year is going to go by super fast, I just want to make sure that I take advantage of the time that I have left.

So awesome news this week.....Paty is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!!! I'm super excited, it's been a challenge to get her family back to church from clear out in the country but it is definitely worth it that she is going to take this decision to follow Jesus Christ.

Hernan and Carolina have set their marriage date for October, I hope I'll be able to be there for it but either way, I'm happy for the oportunity I've had to see the gospel work miracles in their lives and in their family.

Well that's it for this week, hope you all are doing great.  Thanks for all of your emails, especially those of you I don't always get back to, I sincerely apologize for that.  Thanks for all the support and see you all in a year!

Love, Elder Cameron Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment