Monday, July 14, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Hope you've all had a fantastic week.  I sure have!  We've had a lot of fun here in Rio Bueno this week, lots of things are happening and I'm really excited.

Today for Pday we went to Elder and Sister Stott's, the senior missionaries in our zone.  The made us Chili dogs which was pretty funny to be eating chili dogs in Chile haha.

The best news for this week is that we have been visiting with Hernan and Carolina and guess what! THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure if there's enough exclamation points there to describe how excited I am for them.  They really want to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord.  Now I'm just hoping that President will let me stay for another transfer to be able to be a part of it. Paty is doing well as well.  We went to pick them up for church yesterday and had to help a little with the chores before we could go.  I got to feed a baby cow! It was pretty exciting. Hopefully she will be ready for her baptismal interview this week and will be able to be baptized next week.

That's about all the news for this week.  Thanks everyone for your prayers for me and for our invetigators.  I have a huge testimony of the power of prayer.  I know that works and that the Lord hears our prayers.  Hope you all are doing great. Thanks for all of your support, couldn't do this without you all.  Love you!

Elder Cameron Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment