Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hey everyone!‏


Happy Monday everyone!  Here we are once again at the end of another week.  We've had a really fun, interesting week this week, but I'm really enjoying being here on the mission.  So remember how I got strept throat a couple weeks ago, well apparantly it really was contagious because Elder Dennis who lives in the same house with us got it this week as well and was out for a couple of days.  So I had to split my time between working with my companion in our area and working with Elder Hardy, his companion in their area.  It was a lot of work but the week ended really well.  The Assistants to the Mission President came down this weekend to go to church with us and taught us a lot and I'm really excited for this next week.

Ok well really sorry for the short update this week but I really have no clue what else to say haha.  Hope you all have a fantastic week, thanks for everything! Love you all!

Elder Cameron Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment