Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekly Update‏





Hey everyone! Again, I can't believe how fast this week has gone by! Seriously it's crazy! We've had a really awesome week and I'm feeling really happy right now!

Highlights from the week are that on Thursday the zone leaders came down to do divisions in Quellon with my companion and I. So I got to spend the day working with Elder Jalen Jacobson, from the good old Syracuse West Stake.  I've known him since I'm pretty sure when we moved into Syracuse so it was really cool.  We had a great day and got tons of work done. We had an awesome lesson with Yohanna and I think she finally is going to get back with baptismal date this week, stay tuned for that.  She also came to church yesterday which was awesome.  I'm excited to see what happens this week.
Syracuse boys in Chile. Elder Jacobson and Cam

We also had interviews with President Obeso this Friday.  It was really awesome to talk with him about how I can do better as a missionary and a trainer and also to be better at seeing my own strengths and capitalizing on those.  Overall, I'm super excited to be here right now.

So that's about it for this week, sorry for the short update but thanks everyone for the support and love, you are all the best.  Love you all!

Elder Cameron Dower

bridge to paseo
Chileo zone activity




No comments:

Post a Comment