Sunday, January 4, 2015

¡Feliz Navidad!

Hey Everyone!

Is it really already Christmas?! Holy cow I feel like we just passed July! We've had a really busy week that has passed by incredibly fast. Christmas feels really different this year.  Maybe the lack of snow and family and the abundance of sun and missionary stuff to do is the reason, but I like that this year I get to focus a lot more on the real reason for Christmas, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.

This week we have been busy with a lot of activities for Christmas.  We had a combined stake choir where the missionaries participated Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday we were in the Valdivia mall, Saturday in the plaza and Sunday in the stake center (don't worry, I didn't sing, just contacted the people walking by, I acknowledge the fact that all of the singing talent went to my sisters).  It was a huge headache getting everything set up (more zone leader probs) but in the end everything went well and we had a great turnout to all three activities.

We've also been getting our friend Fransisco ready for his baptism which, unfortunately, will not take place on Christmas day, but on Saturday, the 27th instead.  But we are still really excited for him and this step he and his family are taking together.

Well this should be an interesting week.  I have absolutely no idea what we're going to end up doing for Christmas down here, but I'm sure we'll find something fun! I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas! Thank you all for all you do to support me in this, couldn't do it without you!

Love, Elder Cameron Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment