Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy 2015!

Holy cow, I can't believe it's already 2015, it's hit me this week that I only have six months left in the mission! That's a crazy thought. I can't believe how fast this has gone by and how much I still have left to do in the time I have left. I've absolutely loved this last year of 2014.  I couldn't have imagined how much I would learn and grown during this last year I've been able to spend serving the Lord.  It's been an amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I'm so grateful for the next six months I have to be able to finsh this thing off.

It's been a pretty good week for us.  New year's was pretty challenging because for a few days pretty much nobody was in the streets, and most of our investigators were busy and couldn't meet with us.  We were able to spend a good amount of time searching for less active members since we have a TON of them here to find.  Luckily for the holidays a lot of them were in their houses and we could talk to them.  Not all of them were receptive but at least we could verify that they live there.

On Friday we had the oportunity to do splits with the assistants.  I got to work with Elder Kevesdy and learned a ton from him.  There are a lot of changes that are happening in the mission for this new year which we are in charge of implementing in the zone.  I'm really excited to see the progress in the mission with these new changes that are going to allow us to work better with the members and focus more on our purpose as missionaries.

Well hope everyone had a great week and has a great year 2015.  Thank you all for your love and support, you're the best!!

Elder Cameron Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment