Monday, December 2, 2013

I seriously can't believe another week has already gone by!  It's really been an uneventful week, when I look back on it I really can't think of anything really exciting.  We weren't able to get in with many of our main investigators because one is studying a ton lately because the school year here ends in a couple weeks and the other has been in the hospital... But the big highlight of the week was our "Thanksgiving"  which was really funny.  The only turkey we could find down here was sliced sandwich meat so we got a bunch of that and brought that to Ariel and Leslie's and we had turkey sandwhichs for Thanksgiving!  But the best part was that Leslie made and apple pie!  So I got to have turkey and apple pie for Thanksgiving, it was really cool.  We went around the table as we ate and had everyone tell about what they are grateful for.  They all said they were grateful for their family and to have the church in their lives the past year.  I really think they will be baptized.  I would love to be the one to do it, but if it doesn't work out, someone after me will do it.

I'm really looking forward to this week.  President Rappleye is coming down and we'll have zone conference which will be good.  I'm thinking I should get my package when they come down.

So I think we'll be able to do Skype in a member's house for Christmas.

Hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Dower
Our Thanksgiving Meal

No comments:

Post a Comment