Monday, December 16, 2013

Wow, I really can't believe it's Monday again already!  Even more I just realized that five months ago I left on my mission!  I really can't believe it's already been that long, next month I will be done with a fourth of my mission! It's crazy!

Well the bad news for this week is that Hector went back home up north, but he's going to be baptized there this weekend, which is really what matters.  But we still got an investigator in church.  We contacted Jose a really long time ago, he live on the Hermana's side of the ward but he actually started talking to us while we were on the way to visit the bishop.  I think they talked to him at some point this last week and invited him to church, but he called us and said he was at the church at like 9:00 sunday morning, so we hurried to get there haha.  We're going to continue teaching him because he lives alone and have an appointment with him Tuesday.  We also got contacted by two other people who seem really good.  Roberto really wants to know about the church, but is really busy finishing studies so he asked us for a Book of Mormon to read until we can come by again, and Christian knows our ward mission leader and wants to know about the church.  I'm really excited to keep going with them.

I meant to mention the move last week but forgot.  We're helping Bishop Abanto build the house so we should be finished in a few weeks I think.

I'll make sure to have everything figured out by next week to let you know what's up for Christmas.

Have a great week!

Love, Elder Dower

No comments:

Post a Comment